Wowser, how quickly has January disappeared!?! It feels like I blinked and missed it even though there has been quite a lot going on in my life this last month. As I am so determined to achieve the goals I set myself this year, I thought I’d best undergo a little tracking session and see if I have managed to make any progress. If I don’t check now, soon I’ll be sitting here in June wondering how I’m going to fit it all in to 6 months. Here’s my progress:
- Weight 9st7 (or less) by March – somehow have managed to reach 10st…oops!
- Umm, still at 10st despite quite a few changes to the diet. I have a very poorly gut at the moment so I can only hope this will settle soon and help my weight loss
- Weigh no more than 9st at the end of the year
- As above
- End the year with £3,500 credit card debt or less (fair chunk to pay off to reach that!)
- Epic fail! My car added £650 to this for it’s MOT. Instead, I will be saving to pay off a chunky old loan this time next year
- Read 10 new books
- Not yet started but did finish a book today which was started in 2011. I have book no. 1 lined up and ready to go so hopefully this time next month I’ll be back on track
- Star in at least 1 theatre show
- Auditions in a couple of weeks 🙂
- See 12 theatre shows
- This one is super fun. Have so far seen an amateur show at my local theatre (Neverwhere, was awesome) and went to see Cirque Du Soleil at the Royal Albert Hall on Friday which was spectacular!
- Spend 3 weekends away with the bf
- I blame him for the lack of progress
- Eat in 6 new restaurants
- January = poor month = not much eating out = fail
- Leave the country 3 times
- Trip to Budapest booked for July, super luxury as well 🙂
- Exercise for at least 1.5 hours per week (up from 0 hours)
- Simply put…not done this! I have however started Aqua Fit once a week but made one class then was too late for the next. Back on it this week but it’s only 45 mins per class :-s
- Make my eBay store self sufficient by June (i.e. have enough profit to buy next lot of stock)
- Sales have started picking up this week with the arrival of pay day…phew!
- Have a trip to NY booked in (actually have at least deposit paid)
- This one’s for later in the year
- Make and try 3 home made beauty products
- Nada! Have however inherited a heap of non home made products from a friend who is emigrating. The pile of products I have in reserve is MASSIVE. I will use them all though…eventually!
So as you can see, I have made fair progress in some areas whilst failing in others but nothing is a lost cause yet and I’m hoping I’ll have a bit more time in Feb. to dedicate to my goals. I still feel like these are achievable and that’s the most important thing. How are you all doing with your goals? x
2 thoughts on “1 Month Down, is it Really Going to Happen?”
Great to see so many aspirations for the year:)) When you set the standard – as you did – nothing but good things will come your way:)) Great post and I look forward to sharing more with you:))
love the fact that you are checking your progress already – great post 🙂